What to Wear couples for Pre Wedding Photo shoot make very beautiful & so romantic ?Deciding what to wear on your pre-wedding photoshoot can be a tricky task. A lot of confusion goes into this, starting from the matching outfits to themes that match the couple’s personalities. Your pre-wedding photoshoot can be anything starting from glam to casual, it’s those lovable moments during the shoot that are the time turner. If you ask us, we would say that go for outfits that make you look and feel good. At the same time, we can’t find words to stress the importance of these pre-wedding photoshoot outfits. Have a look at these dreamy shots and you’ll know what we are talking about.
1. Wear Something FlowyLet the flutters of your heart reflect in your dress. For your outdoor photoshoot, pick an outfit that flows in the wind. Like the movies you’ve seen growing up, be the lead in your very own love saga. It is so easy to manage on a pre-wedding photoshoot and is so versatile that you cannot go wrong with any funky poses possible.
2. Wear It For The LocationBefore spending on the dress, sit down and decide on the pre-wedding photoshoot location. What you wear for your pre-wedding photoshoot should solely depend on where you are going to shoot, the backdrop, and the setting. For example, bright color outfits work well for urban locations, and a dreamy location like this sticks with classy.
3. When In Doubt, Stick To ClassyPre-wedding photoshoots are going to happen once in a lifetime even if you’ve planned two or three locations in your mind. They are going to stand still for 30 to 40 years to come. So when you are in a doubt, pick the most classy and timeless outfits ever for your special pre-wedding photoshoots.
4. Coordinate Your ClothesAs much as you coordinate your outfits to the outdoor location and backdrop you must coordinate them with your partner’s outfit as well. Your pre-wedding photoshoot outfits may be stand-alone perfect with the location but they have to go hand in hand with your partner’s. Pick outfits that complement your style and your partner’s too.
5. Stay ComfortableIf being casual is your style for your pre-wedding photoshoot, then go for it. Choose clothes that you can easily move in. Do not worry about sucking in your stomach or covering up your arms during the pre-wedding photoshoot. In short, wear something you would wear to a nice dinner date and enjoy the feel. Hands down they are the perfect choice for summers!
6. Play With ColoursRemember your pre-wedding photoshoot location’s backdrop and add a pop of color to your outfit. There is no better show stopper than this idea! Pick colors to round off with your partner’s outfit along with the backdrop. A deep red paired with black and lush green, a classic black and white with pops of color in the background can never go wrong.
7. A Gown Can Never Go WrongA bright and vibrant color maxi with a perfect light that will enhance your pre-wedding photoshoot. They are traditional and classy and never go out of fashion. They are flowy, you can twirl, give a lot of motion to your picture that will always bring back memories when you did that. Plus they are a lot of fun and comfy to wear.
8. Choose RoyalVintage and royal are timeless. Go for an elegant, royal, and timeless theme when you can create a lifelong memory. It’s hard to dress up this way in our daily lives and be in love at the same time. Grab this pre-wedding photoshoot chance and unveil the royal in you.
9. Know Your LocationIf you are like most couples, who get uncomfortable when people are staring at them when you are the most comfortable with your partner, pick a location far away from the crowd for your pre-wedding photoshoot. Like a beach house, a private beach, or a farmhouse. Grab outfits that play your part in the outdoor location.
10. Pick The RetroIf you guys as a couple love dressing up and want to experiment with the styles for your pre-wedding photoshoot, then pick retro. It is quirky and will be the most unforgettable experience in your life. Tweak changes from your daily wear and take a little effort for a fun memory to tell your grandkids.
11. Flaunt The CasualsYou can re-create the first place you meet each other, the first date you went, the first location you shared a moment in the most casual attire possible, or add a twist to it for your pre-wedding photoshoot. Depending on the theme, go ahead, give the casual look a go!
12. Match made in heavenYes, a matching outfit is a cliche for your pre-wedding photoshoot, but who else can be more comfortable and playful around than your partner? It will still be your very little and favorite cliche. Wear matching denim shirts or pants or both, but make sure to bring out your style just so you don’t look like twins.
13. Pick elegant colorsAnother way to coordinate your pre-wedding photoshoot outfits is by picking elegant colors for both your outfits. It will add a classic and rich feel to the frames.
14. Avoid Stripes and ChecksStripes and checks look jarring during a pre-wedding photoshoot and sometimes they do more hindrance to your body shape. So it is best to avoid them a full way. Go with solids and colors that compliment each other.
15. Go Full Board On TraditionalCreate a sneak-peek into your pre-wedding photoshoot moments that you’d probably expect in the future, like the wedding you are about to have in a few months. It can add more lifestyle-looking shots in your to-be (not exactly) looking wedding dress with a pinch of playfulness.
16. Stick To SolidsSolids colors that are in similar hues add a lot of depth to your pre-wedding photoshoot. Pick solid colors that you can pull off, and choose different shades in them.
17. Choose Classic ColoursRemember that these pictures from your pre-wedding photoshoot are going to stay for another 30 years to come and you don’t want to look outdated to that time as well. Pick classic colors that complement each other, as well as, make you stand out with the backdrop. A good grey and yellow is a classic color combination that will make your picture timeless.
18. The Classic Black And WhiteThere will never be a time when the classic black and white combo will ever go out of fashion. A good indoor color palette for your pre-wedding photoshoot will create magic with black and white. You will forever be grateful for this combo!
19. The Pure WhitesA pretty white shirt/top and blue denim is a good outfit choice for your pre-wedding photoshoot. They will match your casual look and your outlook on life that is to begin. You can play an activity or pass messages like these to add more stories to the picture.
20. Show off your stylePlay cool with pre-wedding photoshoot dresses, choose the ones that you’ll wear even to a casual date. Go for the one that you wore on your first date to recreate a memory. Your pre-wedding photoshoot is all about your story, so say it your way! Add theatre and drama to it to take it up a notch.
Do you still have doubts? We at Zero Gravity, can’t be happier being part of moments like this. Our wedding photographers will help you choose your outfit and theme for your pre-wedding photoshoot. We help you capture your happily ever after and all your dream moments. We are just a call away.
Choose SolidOur suggestion would be to go with the classic- solid colors. Nothing beats a red saree or a scarlet gown and a royal noir suit. We recommend solid fits because they will undoubtedly add depth to your pictures and create a sharp contrast. An additional tip to go about is to try and select various solid colors that suit you and then choose from various hues of the color you picked.
Gown Is The Way To GoAlong with sarees, gowns are a staple for wedding and pre-wedding photoshoots. The best thing about gowns is that you can never go wrong with them or grow tired of them. And the bonus point? You can experiment as much as you wish! You can choose from a maxi dress and a proper, heavy gown. Further, you can get creative with the pattern, color, and sleeves. In addition, they will never go out of fashion and will look elegant in the photographs.
Retro? Retro!Don’t we all have that one 90s Bollywood dream? It may or may not be dressing up like Salman Khan or Juhi Chawla. Guess what? You can finally live your dream! Men can don a classy tuxedo or evergreen bootcut jeans with suspenders. Women can style themselves with frilly frocks, sarees, or flared pants as well. If women want, they can wear suits or tuxedos as well. No woman can look bad in a tuxedo.
Don’t You Know I’m A Royal?Royal-themed pre-wedding shoots can elevate the mood and are certainly better than normal ones. You know what we’re talking about. Women become queens in gowns and sarees. It’s more about the feel, really. At the same time, the right choice of a kurta or a tux can make a man a king. Want a bonus tip? Royal-themed pre-wedding shoots would look even better when done in the right setting. Consider palaces or forts to complete the theme and stray away from the regular choice of a garden.
Comfort Comes First
It’s important to remember that these photoshoots are ultimately your pre-wedding photoshoots. Naturally, your comfort comes first. Yes, even before looking fashionable. Don’t get too worked up in preparing for the photo shoot to the extent that you forget to have fun. Pre-wedding photoshoots happen only once in a lifetime (hopefully). Don’t compare yourself to the seemingly perfect couples on social media. You don’t even have to feel embarrassed. You do you. It’s your life, after all. If you and your partner wish, you can have a comfy pre-wedding photoshoot (special emphasis on the comfy) and still be happy. No matter how impossible it seems, you can still rock in a pair of pajamas or blue jeans. Wouldn’t that be cool?
Location CheckThis one is essentially a bonus tip, but we’ll still put it here (totally not to increase the word count. shhhh!) It is extremely important to make sure that your fits match with your location or else would be such a bummer! Imagine wearing a saree to a gym. Not very convincing, but you get the idea! We would like to make some suggestions here. You can wear sarees or gowns to a palace and it goes without saying. Now that we think about it, you can wear a saree almost anywhere. Even to swimming pools and deserts! Amazing, isn’t it?
Go With The Flow (Of Your Saree)We can guarantee the fact that dresses that flow always enhance the pre-wedding photoshoot. Here, we’re talking about sarees, pallus, dupattas, and lehengas here. You hit the bull’s eye if you decide on a place and time when it’s windy. Every time you and your partner look back at the photo shoot album, you’ll be able to feel just how freely the refreshing breeze blew past you. It will enable you to relive just how exciting the day of your pre-wedding photoshoot was. How romantic!
Coordinate And Match
It’s extremely important to not underestimate knowing what your partner is wearing to the pre-wedding photoshoot. Ideally, both of you should coordinate for the photoshoot and decide accordingly. We can only think of how disappointing it would be if you wear a pink saree and your partner wears green jeans. To prevent this from happening, make sure you have paired fits. And we don’t know why, but most of the examples we give include the female wearing a saree.
The Classy And The Timeless CombosHere, we are talking about both- the outfit type and the outfit color. Allow us to elaborate. If you can’t think of anything, we’ll help you with the tedious task of choosing an outfit. Black with white, black with red, pure black, and pure white are some timeless color combinations that are still relevant and will always be.
And as for the outfit combinations, a tuxedo and a gown or a saree never disappoint. No matter what the color or the pattern, we know for a fact of a matter that you are absolutely going to rock it!
Wear Your Parent’s Fits!
Wanna do even more? Talk to your parents and see if you can wear to your pre-wedding photoshoot what they wore to their wedding. Not only is this idea amazing, but it’ll also make your parents happy. Maybe they’ll share a story or two about their wedding.
Avoid Checks and StripesThis is our last tip for the article. As the first tip suggested, choose solid colors and not any patterns because photos actually turn out better in plain and classy clothes without a pattern. Solid hues that complement each other will look much better than patterns that obstruct your natural body shape from appearing in the pre-wedding photoshoot.
This brings harsh studio photography to the end of this article. We hope this was helpful. We urge you to plan well in advance for your pre-wedding photoshoots so that you don’t face any inconveniences. Don’t forget to have fun. Happy pre-wedding photoshoots to you!
if you want to pre wedding shoot in indore contact us !
Harsh Studio Photography, Indore, Harsh Studio Photography Provide Best pre wedding shoot in indore,Provide best price rate in your pre wedding photo shoot.
& go check it out our work www.harshstudiophotography.in